OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting – ART COMPETITION
(Photography, Painting, Printing, Handicraft)
Download our flyer here
‘Gender & Security’
OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting is interested to see how people perceive the topic ‘Gender and Security’ and with this in mind we have decided to run our first Art competition!
Entrants can submit their chosen artwork or photograph to the competition for a chance to win a Trauma Kit (RRP. £250). The entry can be any piece of art, photography or image that they have created themselves which they believe best represents the theme of ‘Gender & Security’.
The winner will receive a Trauma First Aid Kit worth £250. The 2nd and 3rd runners up will receive First Aid Kits worth £150. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be displayed at our office and on our website.
We would like to encourage participants to submit their entries to our art and photography competition on the theme of ‘Gender & Security’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight GMT Sunday 3rd December 2017.
Terms and Condition of Entry
- This competition is open to those over the age of who are interested to participate, except for the judging panel or those associated with running this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted by via email to Entries must be clearly labelled with the entrant’s name, their country of origin, email address and date and location of the artwork (if applicable) and image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 12MB. Entrants should include their own name, email address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All artwork submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that what they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright on all artwork submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting to feature any or all of the submitted artwork in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, offensive, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- If submitting a photographic entry, entries must be compliant with the following basic guidelines; entries must not show persons in distress or in undignified conditions, photos of people should have been taken only with their permission, photos should not be an invasion of privacy, photos should not contain obscene or graphic material.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. The closing date for the competition is midnight (GMT) on December 8th 2017).
- One entrant will win a Trauma Kit worth £250, the 2nd and 3rd placed entrants will win a trauma kit each (worth £150.)
- The winner’s name and country of origin will be disclosed on our website and in our publishing materials related to the competition, no further information will be shared about them. If entrants wish to remain anonymous they need to clearly state in writing that this is the case.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Winning entrants will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. In the event that they provide incorrect contact details, or do not respond to contact from OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting, the prize will be awarded to the next runner up, and so forth.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting and accordingly OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- OTHER SOLUTIONS Consulting is responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
Download our flyer here